Friday, March 18, 2016

WELCOME TO ECONOMIA SAGRADA IN ENGLISH


This space is the translation to English of the original blog www.economiasagrada.com 

Its purpose is to share reflections about an Economy of a New Story, where the distinctions of known and unknown crumble and we accompany the birth of a new narrative.
 
My name is Felipe Mardones, PhD Economist University of Chicago. I write based on my experience, on the feelings of my deepest self. What I write is at the same time immensely influenced by the wonderful work of Charles Eisenstein (www.sacred-economics.com, http://charleseisenstein.net/), who gave life, and gave words, to a vision that is not easy to express.

You will find in these posts things exactly said as Charles Eisenstein has said them before, and new things, new flavors, different insights that are the personal contributions of my experience. All of them I feel true to my heart. 

The original blog in Spanish www.economiasagrada.com was born also with the purpose of helping these ideas and this vision to reach Latin America and all Spanish speakers.

Thanks for all the support received to realize this dream, to be able to express the passion of my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment